Error 401: Unauthorized
We stock a comprehensive range of high quality and fully conformant products vital for people's safety in emergency situations, including:
- Fire Blankets
- Extinguisher Cabinets
- Extinguisher Covers
- Fire Points / Stands
- Panic Bolts and Latches
- Escape Ladders
- Alarm Bells
- Fire Buckets
- Mini Extinguishers
- First Aid Kits
1.0m x 1.0m slim pack - red 81/02332
1.2m x 1.2m slim pack - red 81/02338
1.8m x 1.2m slim pack - red 81/02344
A range of top-quality slim fire blankets. Suitable for smothering and extinguishing fires in homes, kitchens, schools, hospitals, laboratories, offices and factories. Thomas Glover fire blankets offer a number of advantages over other blankets commonly available:
- 12 month warranty.
- 200 gram cloth ensures flexibility and drapability.
- The suppleness and strength of the blanket ensures user confidence as it is well insulated, yet easily drapes over the fire.
- Full traceability through individual blanket batch numbering.
- Flush end caps for easy cleaning.
- Hinged cap with security seal option avoids blankets being tampered with.
- Production is made under quality management system ISO 9001:2000 ensuring strict quality control procedures are met.
- All blankets comply with BS EN 1869:1997 and are BSI kitemarked.
Hinged Door Cabinets
A Single cabinet - ABS 81/00791
Double cabinet - ABS 81/00861
Single cabinet for 5kg CO2 Ext - ABS 81/02239
B Single cabinet - GRP 46/54653
Double cabinet - GRP 46/54654
C* Single - clear front 81/02811
C* Double - clear front 81/02812
* Picture not shown
A choice of single and double hinged cabinets made from tough new ABS and PE plastics. Traditional GRP cabinets are also still available if preferred.
- Environmentally friendly - manufactured from recyclable or recycled materials.
- Consistent, smooth finish (internal and external).
- Will not chip or crack.
- Easily transportable.
- Innovative design and manufacturing process.
- Higher impact strength than GRP.
- Hygienic - suitable for food preparation and clinical environments (unlike GRP).
- Suitable for wall or post mounting.
- Toggle clamp closure mechanism.
- Encapsulated steel reinforcement for rear fixing.
- Specially designed base to give safe, two-handed removal of extinguisher.
- Polymide wing closure.
- Corrosion resistant construction.
- High-gloss finish.
- Suitable for wall or post mounting
Key Box and Glasses
A Mk I key box 46/54280
B Hammer and chain 39/51921
Spare glass for Mk I key box 46/27218
Spare glass for Mk II key 46/57345
- Manufactured from durable ABS plastic.
- Unique 'snap fit' design.
- Mk I key box supplied complete with printed glass.
- Spare glass for Mk II key box can also be supplied.
Rotary Hand Alarm Bell
- Ideal for outside locations such as caravan sites
- Bell sounds 60dB alarm up to 35 metres
- Die-cast aluminium dome, powder coated red
- Base plate die-cast aluminium
- Pre-drilled flange for fast and easy mounting (fixings not included)
- Weight 1.8 kg, overall diameter 280mm, depth 135mm
Fire Buckets Metal and Plastic
A Metal flat bottom 3745/00
B Metal lid for 3745/00 3747/00
C Plastic 2 gallon 'D' type 3745/01
D Plastic lid for 3745/01 3747/01
E Wall mounting bracket 3749/00
- Suitable for garage forecourt protection and clearing up spillages.
- Metal buckets are epoxy polyester powder painted in red.
- 'Fire' label supplied loose with metal bucket.
- Lids for both buckets are supplied separately.
- Wall-mounting bracket suitable for metal and plastic buckets
This compact extinguisher is ideal for almost any location.
It is suitable for all types of environment, from domestic premises to vehicles to smaller businesses. Its versatility means the sales possibilities are endless.
- Fire rating 1kg="8A" 34B
- Fire rating 2kg="13A " 70B
- Efficient, reliable, corrosion protected high grade nickel plated brass valve
- Coated steel levers built to withstand the hardest knocks
- For maximum fire fighting performance and increased user safety, 14 bar working pressuregives greater application reach
- Long-drawn high grade steel body shell for optimum strength
- Polyester external coating adds extra protection to withstand extreme temperatures, dirty environments and UV degradation.
- Accurate precision built mechanical pressure gauge
- Comes complete with robust plastic storage and transport bracket
1kg Stored Pressure Multi-Purpose Powder Extinguisher (complete with robust plastic storage and transport bracket) 81/02652
2kg Stored Pressure Multi-Purpose Powder Extinguisher (complete with robust plastic storage and transport bracket) 81/02694
First Aid Kits
First aid kits are available in three sizes to suit most applications and comply with the 1990 revised Approved Code of Practice.
1 to 10 persons 81/02807
1 to 20 persons 81/02808
1 to 50 persons 81/02809